British Columbia's Ministry of Transportation says workers have started draining water from a landslide in the province's northeast that has forced residents out of their homes for weeks.
British Columbia's Ministry of Transportation says construction of a two-lane access road will begin on Friday after a ...
Residents of Old Fort, B.C., are finally able to return home after a landslide last month blocked access to the only road in ...
Hosted on MSN
Cut off by 3rd landslide in a decade, Old Fort, BC., residents worry about community's future
On a sunny Friday morning, Kelly Ziebart walks through mountains of mud and dead grass that have heaved off the hills, just south of Fort St John, B.C. "Look how far the road slid down here," he said, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results