Philippe Barboza, cholera team lead at the World Health Organisation (WHO), said that this year already, 1,00,000 cholera ...
Kenyans have been put on high alert after a cholera outbreak that has so far resulted in 69 cases was reported by the ...
Why Africa’s deadly cholera crisis is worse than ever - Nearly 350,000 cases have been reported in the past four years, with ...
A global surge in cholera is threatening vulnerable people from Angola to Myanmar, fuelled by conflict, natural disasters and ...
Shelter, clean water and medicine are in short supply following the earthquake in Myanmar that has caused significant ...
Authorities of Warrap State on Thursday said over 25 people lost their lives to cholera in the state from 17 February to ...
The Central Regional Directorate of the Ghana Health Service is set to roll out oral vaccination on over 500,000 persons to ...
Angola's cholera outbreak has now claimed 329 lives, the World Health Organization said Saturday, warning that the risk of ...
A cholera outbreak in Angola has spread to 16 of the country's 21 provinces since the first of the year, the World Health ...
Ongoing violence in North and South Kivu in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) continues to kill, injure and displace ...
Western Equatoria State’s Ministry of General Education and Instruction has launched a cholera awareness and prevention ...
Angola is facing a worsening cholera outbreak, with 8,543 cases and 329 deaths recorded across 16 of its 21 provinces as of ...