In Mandalay and Sagaing – two of the cities hardest hit by the earthquake that has claimed over 3,000 lives – local residents ...
10hon MSN
Day after day, Chinese rescue teams haul children and elderly people from collapsed buildings. Cameras beam the thanks of ...
1h
The Manila Times on MSNNBI team to help identify quake victimsA TEAM from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) is expected to arrive in Mandalay on April 6 to secure tissue samples ...
SWAT: An earthquake measuring 4.6 on the Richter scale jolted the city of Mingora in Swat and its surrounding areas on ...
The Bluff family is clinging onto hope for the discovery of their son who is missing following an earthquake in Myanmar.
A team from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) is traveling to the earthquake-stricken parts of Myanmar to assist in the identification of ...
Explore more
Myanmar's diaspora in Australia has been left reeling from the earthquake that has now killed more than 3,000 people.
The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCHR) has deployed emergency relief including plastic sheets and kitchen sets for 25,000 survivors ...
Search teams in Myanmar recovered more bodies from the ruins of buildings on Saturday, a week after amassive earthquake ...
A team from the National Bureau of Investigation is heading to Myanmar to assist in identifying victims of the devastating ...
A report in the state-run Global New Light of Myanmar newspaper on Saturday said that the death toll from the March 28 disaster has reached 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing. It also said ...
Last week’s earthquake only compounds Myanmar’s decades-long disaster of misrule by corrupt and brutal generals.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results